COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS / AV INSTALLATION & IT TECHNICIANS
SAGE is seeking experienced individuals to join our technical team as full-time Communications Systems / AV and IT Technicians. Primary duties include installing, networking, programming and maintaining Audio Visual, Access Control, CCTV, Nurse Call, video, AV control and other communications systems in Central and Eastern PA.
The position requires technical knowledge, an electronics background, a solid skill set and foundation with security or communication systems, pro AV or information technology in a variety of settings. 2-5 years direct experience with communication systems installations. Industry certifications and formalized manufacturer training a benefit.
Access Control, CCTV, CATV, Crestron, Extron, Infocomm, Telecommunications, Wireless, IP and/or networking experience a must.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
IT INTEGRATIONS ENGINEER
Responsible to Sage Technology Solutions / Peak Outcomes leadership and client organizations for implementing integrated communications technology solutions utilizing architectural best practices in a healthcare IT environment. The IT Integrations Engineer will stay abreast of healthcare and technical industry standards for all areas of specialization. The IT Integrations Engineer will provide outstanding client service and will contribute to the mission of utilizing information technology to help improve patient care.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Configure Windows Server environments including Active Directory/ADFS
• Configure various technical integrations including HL7, SIP telephony, and web services
• Configure load balancing and application services in a Citrix environment
• Provide advanced-level SQL administration and scripting
• Provide subject matter expertise on design and planning of technical solutions in support of client initiatives.
• Participate in the creation of high-level comprehensive solution designs in support of client initiatives.
• Assist in aligning technical solutions with customer-established KPIs.
• Provide consultative and technical sales support including presentations to, and meetings with, prospective and existing clients.
• Supply technical and business system guidance to team members and other teams within the organization.
• Ensure that requirements are benchmarked against vendor offerings to facilitate solutions to business or operational problems.
• Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations.
• Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. Participate in on-call support.
• Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new client requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions and recommend joint problem resolution and review.
• Work with Project Managers to assist in the project planning process.
• Lead teams and provide direction for ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Position requires up to 25% travel
• Strong presentation, communication, and leadership skills
• Strong familiarity with the acute care hospital environment
• In-Depth technical knowledge of information security best practices
• In-Depth technical knowledge of SIP telephony
• In-Depth technical knowledge of WiFi and VoWiFI
• In-Depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Server OS including Active Directory
• In-Depth technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL programming and administration
• In-Depth technical knowledge of network security best practices
• Technical knowledge of load balancing
• Technical knowledge of disaster recovery planning and best practices
• Technical knowledge of networking infrastructure, routing protocols, and firewalls
• Technical Knowledge of VPN/remote access solutions
• Experience in building and maintaining Microsoft Server Operating systems
• Experience in VMware architectures and solutions
• BS/MS in Computer Engineering OR Relative Work Experience in IT
• Experience with project management and/or healthcare informatics is ideal
• CCNA, MSCE, Security + certifications are ideal
SALES PROFESSIONAL - HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY – NORTHEAST PA
SAGE is seeking an energetic Sales Professional to represent our communication technology solutions to our healthcare customers. The ideal candidate will be reliable, well organized, have strong communication and computer skills, and 2 or more years experience in healthcare sales to hospitals preferred. Technology, Networking, Telecommunications, and Health Care related experience and training beneficial.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT - MOUNT JOY, PA
SAGE is seeking a full-time entry level Warehouse Assistant.
Work without instruction
Ability to multitask
Computer skills especially with Microsoft Office for data entry
Be comfortable driving a box truck or pickup truck with a trailer
Basic power tool operation
Forklift experience a plus
Communicate well with coworkers and vendors
Deliveries to job sites/technicians
Help with building repairs and projects
Help with processing repairs
Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting up to 50 pounds, pushing, pulling and moving items.
Frequently requires the ability to lift and move heavy and bulky items without assistance.
SAGE offers a competitive compensation plan, benefits and product training. Interested candidates should forward their resume, cover letter, and completed Job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 717-653-6651.
Other areas of opportunity include Sales, Engineering and Project Management. Sage is always interested in talking with talented and experienced individuals. Candidates should forward their resume and completed Job Application to email@example.com. Openings are available. Sage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SAGE is an equal opportunity employer.