RN CLINICAL LIAISON
SAGE is seeking an experienced individual to join our healthcare team as an RN Clinical Liaison / Trainer. Responsible to Sage project managers and client organizations for account relationship management, customer service and sales support, product orientation, in-service, and educational programs related to healthcare product sales. Clients are in Pennsylvania and across the county. One to two weeks of travel per month is expected with this position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with Nursing Leadership and Clinical Nurse Educators in client healthcare organizations for the planning, scheduling, development and delivery of vendor-specific programs incorporating principles of adult learning including appropriate use of audiovisual aides and equipment.
- Maintain client relationships, serving as a system champion, promoting best practices, and helping to improve and automate clinical workflow.
- Provide sales and presentation support to potential clients with the Sage healthcare sales team.
- Develop, review and update electronic and printed teaching materials for staff education.
- Assist client healthcare organizations in orientation and in-service of nursing staff and development of curriculum.
- Participate in workflow analysis and needs assessment planning with client organizations.
- Serve as a change agent to maximize nursing workflow.
- Assess own learning needs and take initiative to meet those identified needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Maintain PRN status as an RN in an acute care or specialty care hospital environment.
- Simple project management including scheduling of resources, training, coordination with other team members.
• 3-5 years of inpatient clinical experience
• Current RN licensure by Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing
COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS / AV INSTALLATION & IT TECHNICIANS
SAGE is seeking experienced individuals to join our technical team as full-time Communications Systems / AV and IT Technicians. Primary duties include installing, networking, programming and maintaining Audio Visual, Access Control, CCTV, Nurse Call, video, AV control and other communications systems in Central and Eastern PA.
The position requires technical knowledge, an electronics background, a solid skill set and foundation with security or communication systems, pro AV or information technology in a variety of settings. 2-5 years direct experience with communication systems installations. Industry certifications and formalized manufacturer training a benefit.
Access Control, CCTV, CATV, Crestron, Extron, Infocomm, Telecommunications, Wireless, IP and/or networking experience a must.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
SALES PROFESSIONAL - HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY – NORTHEAST PA
SAGE is seeking an energetic Sales Professional to represent our communication technology solutions to our healthcare customers. The ideal candidate will be reliable, well organized, have strong communication and computer skills, and 2 or more years experience in healthcare sales to hospitals preferred. Technology, Networking, Telecommunications, and Health Care related experience and training beneficial.
SAGE offers a competitive compensation plan, benefits and product training. Interested candidates should forward their resume, cover letter, and completed Job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 717-653-6651.
Other areas of opportunity include Sales, Engineering and Project Management. Sage is always interested in talking with talented and experienced individuals. Candidates should forward their resume and completed Job Application to email@example.com. Openings are available. Sage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SAGE is an equal opportunity employer.