COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS / AV INSTALLATION & IT TECHNICIANS
SAGE is seeking experienced individuals to join our technical team as full-time Communications Systems / AV and IT Technicians. Primary duties include installing, networking, programming and maintaining Audio Visual, Access Control, CCTV, Nurse Call, video, AV control and other communications systems in Central and Eastern PA. The position requires technical knowledge, an electronics background, a solid skill set and a foundation with security or communication systems, pro-AV or information technology in a variety of settings. 2-5 years of direct experience with communication systems installations. Industry certifications and formalized manufacturer training a benefit. Access Control, CCTV, CATV, Crestron, Extron, Infocomm, telecommunications, Wireless, IP and/or networking experience a must. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Sage Technology Solutions, a leading local A/V & Healthcare Communications Systems Integrator, is seeking an experienced and trustworthy Network Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
• Design wired and wireless networks for customer installations
• Quote networking maintenance agreements
• Produce documentation of networks and IT Infrastructure
• Service and patch existing customers wired and wireless network infrastructure, and firewalls
• Act as the networking resource to communicate requirements to customer IT departments during complex jobs
• Customer enterprise application installation, service, and support
• Customer application and network troubleshooting
• Configure Windows Server environments including Active Directory/ADFS
• Configure various technical integrations including HL7, SIP telephony, and web services
• Provide expertise on design and planning of technical solutions in support of client initiatives
• Participate in the creation of high-level comprehensive solution designs in support of client initiatives
• Assist in aligning technical solutions with customer established KPIs
• Provide consultative and technical sales support including presentations to, and meetings with, prospective, and existing clients
• Supply technical and business system guidance to team members and other teams within the organization
• Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations
• Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support
• Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions
• Participate in on-call support
• Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new client requirements or enhancements to existing systems
• Address the problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review
• Work with Project Managers to assist in the project planning process
• Lead teams and provide direction for ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues
• Other tasks as assigned
• A great team-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to manage complex customer interactions in difficult circumstances and control customer expectations
• BS/MS in Computer Sciences OR 5+ years’ experience in IT required.
• CCNA, MCSA or equivalent experience required.
• Expert knowledge of Wi-Fi/RF network design.
• Configuration/Management Skills
o Microsoft Server
o Linux server (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL or others)
o Network/Switching Configuration (Cisco, HPE/Aruba, Extreme)
o SonicWall Firewalls
o Wireless networks (Extreme)
• Customer network design, installation, and maintenance may require up to 35% travel throughout the year.
(Not required, but increase your value)
• CompTIA Security+ or CISSP
• Experience configuring ExtremeCloud IQ wireless networks
• Experience with VMware ESXi, vSAN and NSX virtualized networking
• AWS/Azure cloud native technology configuration/management
• SQL Server management skills
• Experience with configuring and managing Load Balancers (Citrix/F5)
Salary commensurate with experience. Full time position with great benefits including Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401(k), Ongoing Education and Tuition Reimbursement.
SAGE offers a competitive compensation plan, benefits, and product training. Interested candidates should forward their resume, cover letter, and completed Job Application to email@example.com or fax to 717-653-6651.
You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat to open the form.
Other areas of opportunity include Sales, Engineering and Project Management. Sage is always interested in talking with talented and experienced individuals. Candidates should forward their resume and completed Job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Openings are available. Sage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SAGE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.